- A sequence of drawings in boxes that tell an amusing story, typically printed in a newspaper or magazine: [as modifier]: a continuing story in comic-strip formMore example sentences
- A sequel that tries to provide the comic-strip character with psychological depth.
- The great comic-strip artists had evolved a vocabulary for treating things everybody knew about in ways that everybody could understand.
- There was once a comic-strip character called Ivor Lott.
More definitions of comic stripDefinition of comic strip in:
- The US English dictionary