- (Of a program or computer) operated by means of commands keyed in by the user or issued by another program or computer.More example sentences
- They operated in a command-driven environment, with no real staff or staff process at all.
- The command-driven version provides more flexibility and enables end users to avail themselves of the more complete power of the DIALOG command system.
- The first programs designed for timeshared computers were command driven.
More definitions of command-drivenDefinition of command-driven in:
- The US English dictionary