- The detachable control compartment of a manned spacecraft.More example sentences
- All three stages of the rocket booster plus the command module and the lunar module on top - had less computing capacity combined than today's typical cell phone.
- Only the command module - the very tip of the original Crew Launch Vehicle - will return to Earth beneath a canopy of parachutes.
- On April 13, 1970, three days out from Earth, an oxygen tank exploded in the service module of the spacecraft, disabling the Apollo command module.
More definitions of command moduleDefinition of command module in:
- The US English dictionary