Definition of commercialize in English:
Manage or exploit (an organization, activity, etc.) in a way designed to make a profit: the museum has been commercialized
More example sentences
- You may find inspiration for your idea from commercialising a labour-saving process that has been around for years.
- The initiative has been formed to commercialise work to help drug companies create products to combat resistant bacteria.
- If and when we decide to commercialise this process you will receive a formal written offer.
- Example sentences
- In China, it is not clear whether tourist sites should be operated for the purpose of public welfare or subjected to commercialization.
- The education minister was especially caustic about the commercialization of education by a section of the teachers.
- This trend developed in the late 1960s, in part as a way to avoid the commercialization of art.
Definition of commercialize in:
- US English dictionary