- A condition resulting from increased pressure within a confined body space, especially of the leg or forearm.More example sentences
- Loss of sensation may be the first sign of a developing compartment syndrome.
- There have been many recent proposals of new diagnostic techniques for chronic exertional compartment syndrome.
- The mainstay of treatment for chronic exertional compartment syndrome has been surgery.
More definitions of compartment syndromeDefinition of compartment syndrome in:
- The US English dictionary