- Indifference to charitable appeals on behalf of suffering people, experienced as a result of the frequency or number of such appeals.More example sentences
- It's been put to me that Refugee Review Tribunal members are overworked, and on a daily basis, are hearing pretty harrowing stories and they begin to suffer from compassion fatigue.
- However, one of the important issues addressed by this book is that of secondary trauma and compassion fatigue that is particularly relevant to mental health professionals who are overexposed to other people's trauma.
- Their synthesis is thoughtful and worthy of study by anyone with administrative responsibility for helpers vulnerable to secondary PTSD and compassion fatigue.
More definitions of compassion fatigueDefinition of compassion fatigue in:
- The US English dictionary