- The use of computer and telecommunications technology to hold discussions between people operating computers in separate locations: [as modifier]: computer conferencing systemMore example sentences
- Corporate companies such as BP have made creative and intensive use of computer databases, computer conferencing, and Intranet services to promote breakthrough advances in learning by employees.
- The communications technologies used in the Dissolving Boundaries project are email, computer conferencing and inter-active video conferencing.
- Could it be that our earliest experiences with computer conferencing were not merely constrained by the primitive equipment then available, but also revealed the essence of electronically mediated education?
More definitions of computer conferencingDefinition of computer conferencing in:
- The US English dictionary