noun[mass noun] • informal
- The technical language and jargon used in computing and computer science.More example sentences
- Both were noted for their flying fingers and ability to digest large doses of "computerese".
- I hooked up with Josh and some folks from the Rhode Island Science Fiction Club and chatted about local stuff and some computerese.
- I don't try to talk legalese to them; they shouldn't try to talk computerese to me.
More definitions of computereseDefinition of computerese in:
- The US English dictionary