noun[mass noun] North American
- The practice of carrying a concealed firearm on one’s person in public: concealed carry is legal in the vast majority of states [as modifier]: a concealed carry permit Compare with open carry.More example sentences
- If you carry a handgun you do so to protect and serve the public or you possess a concealed carry permit to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- If passed, the proposal would free judges from such restrictions as background checks, waiting periods and concealed carry weapons permits.
- This isn't intended to be a concealed carry rig.
More definitions of concealed carryDefinition of concealed carry in:
- The US English dictionary