Definition of conceptualize in English:
Form a concept or idea of (something): sex was conceptualized as an overpowering force in the individual
More example sentences
- Bronfenbrenner's revolutionary idea was to conceptualize human development as a nested series of influential factors.
- Specifically, the worrier must be able to envision, anticipate, or conceptualize future events.
- Whereas with the second one, we really conceptualized it and had a pretty good idea of what we wanted to do.
- Example sentences
- Starting with a sketch or model to accompany their proposal, the students must work through their ideas from conceptualisation to materialisation.
- Cash and his colleagues also lend support for the inclusion of the behavioral dimension in the conceptualization of body image.
- The point to note is that these six dimensions were not specified at the outset: the link between conceptualization and measurement was an inductive one.
Definition of conceptualize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan