- Filled with sexual desire; lustful: concupiscent dreamsMore example sentences
- You can become concupiscent, like someone in a singles bar who knows that however unlikely success may seem, at least the desired object is not married and off the market.
- We are equally appalled by this man's behavior, but let me emphasize that he is no grasping, concupiscent villain.
- So it was a terrible step when he took the church in the wrong direction, when he adopted the idea that we are all originally tainted by concupiscent sexuality.
More definitions of concupiscentDefinition of concupiscent in:
- The US English dictionary