- US term for icing sugar.More example sentences
- Their capsicums or bell peppers are merely our sweet peppers, scallions are our spring onions, shrimps are our prawns, and confectioner's sugar is our icing sugar.
- Prepare the glaze: put the confectioner's sugar in a small bowl, and pour in some lemon juice, a little at a time, whisking until the glaze gets to the right consistency, thick and syrupy.
- Sieve confectioner's sugar all over the surface.
More definitions of confectioner's sugarDefinition of confectioner's sugar in:
- The US English dictionary