- A form of a compound having a particular molecular conformation: changing the temperature alters the relative proportions of the conformersMore example sentences
- Water gets conformers to make and accept available hydrogen bonds plus a conformer with no interaction with the protein, representing water in bulk solvent.
- Occasionally during the simulated time some of the hydrogen bonds characteristic of the starting conformer were broken and hydrogen bonds typical of other conformers were formed for short time intervals.
- However, if conformers that make good hydrogen bonds to ionized sites are unavailable, the calculated ionization free energy will be wrong.
More definitions of conformerDefinition of conformer in:
- The US English dictionary