Bewildering or perplexing: he found being in Egypt very confusing
More example sentences
- For my father and his generation back in the confusing era of the Depression, the battle lines were even more simply drawn.
- These confusing feelings of being apart from the real world and close to it at the same time are part of what community college is about.
- And maybe familiar cues are simply the means by which people navigate through a confusing world.
- More example sentences
- Never before has so much depended on maintaining order within a partnership, that is also, confusingly, a relationship of opposition and rivalry.
- The owner of a registered mark may also be able to get the court to order injunctive relief to stop third parties from using the mark or one that is confusingly similar.
- Not all attempts to do this have succeeded however; the danger is of making him either impossibly bland, or confusingly contradictory.