Definition of congruence in English:
Agreement or harmony; compatibility: the results show quite good congruence with recent studies
More example sentences
- More momentously, geometric proofs are guided by our deep ability to see points, lines, shapes and their symmetries, similarities and congruences.
- From coincidence, to congruence, to harmony, to synergy, the two films have to stand the new ground that they cut.
- That is, in order to be homologous, structures must satisfy the tests of similarity, congruence and conjunction.
- Example sentences
- The benefit of community involvement and congruency with the mission statement should be emphasized as part of this process.
- And companies must themselves embody those stories with congruency and authenticity.
- It's a lazy reflex to draw congruencies between a writer's manner and their prose, but her paragraphs have the same scrupulousness, the same deliberate observation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia