- Next, you want to get very specific about what you're going to market on your webpage and make sure that it's congruent with our next step.
- Therefore, a good society is, to some degree, one that allows people to succeed in various endeavors congruent with their individual and collective values.
- Since escapist fantasy isn't always congruent with second-home-owner reality, we checked in with the experts for tips on buying smart.
- Use just one cut - or draw a line - and divide this white shape into two identical, congruent, parts.
- This implies that the marked quadrilaterals (and so, by symmetry, all the quadrilaterals) are congruent.
- The reason is that one can divide the larger square into nine congruent copies of the smaller one
- Example sentences
- First, when people sense that they are perceived congruently, they can rest assured that their self-views - which are the lenses through which they perceive reality - are correct.
- Moreover, agreement among group members on the value of particular characteristics may add to the benefits of congruently perceiving people's standing on those characteristics.
- It has seemed to me that there are realities that tend to emerge congruently and consistently as Whites and minorities work with and relate to each other.
Late Middle English: from Latin congruent- 'agreeing, meeting together', from the verb congruere, from con- 'together' + ruere 'fall or rush'.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: con|gru¦ent
Definition of congruent in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.