noun (plural consiglieri pronunc. same)
- A member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family.More example sentences
- He's a bit of a confidant and consiglieri to the likes of Desmond.
- Other than advise the Corleones, what does a consigliere do on radio?
- A malign version of myself, more outrageous and more cunning, he became the godfather and I the consiglieri of our two-man ‘mob’.
Italian, literally 'a member of a council'.
More definitions of consigliereDefinition of consigliere in:
- The US English dictionary