1 another term for constructivist (noun).
- His influences range from the Russian constructionists to the Bauhaus movement, and he has been inspired by everything from scrapyards to architecture and coastlines.
- The adherents of the Bauhaus school and Russian constructionists, riding on the wave of the industrialization of the society, proclaimed the dominance of function.
2US A person who puts a particular interpretation upon a legal document, especially the US Constitution: he is campaigning to get strict constructionists appointed to the Supreme Court
More example sentences
- Strict constructionists like the Senator might think not.
- Strict constructionists lie when they claim that if a right is not in the Constitution it doesn't exist.
- Strict constructionists believe that government policy making should be left to the Executive and Legislative branches of government.
Words that rhyme with constructionistpercussionist
Definition of constructionist in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.