- 1Sharing a common border; touching: the Southern Ocean is contiguous with the AtlanticMore example sentences
- Geographically my State is contiguous with both of them.
- No other farms are contiguous with High House Farm.
- In 1998, in an area contiguous with the reserve, the Development Reserve was created.
- 1.1Next or together in sequence: five hundred contiguous dictionary entriesMore example sentences
- We sequenced two contiguous fragments for both clones 1 and 2 and proved that they were identical.
- After ordering the probes, the longest existing contiguous sequence of probes that hybridized with the given clone is found.
- The contiguous sequence of distribution helps minimize waste.
- More example sentences
- It is also, contiguously, the means by which a politician might displace the properly class element of any issue by giving an inkling of the darklings in our midst.
- I might point out that I had all three terms in one sentence - in fact contiguously - and they didn't, but rules are rules.
- By reading the last portion and the first portion of the Torah contiguously, we connect the miraculous wonders performed by Moses to Creation.