- 1 Medicine Relating to or involving contracture.More example sentences
- Upstream mutations that result in partial exon skipping have been reported previously, including in the human autosomal dominant disorder congenital contractural arachnodactyly.
- 2 another term for contractual.More example sentences
- As previously reported, the date for its opening is said to be December, several months later than the company anticipated, although the contractural opening date is March 2004.
- But thanks to an oddball contractural agreement, the show has been playing in the UK since last fall, and the episodes aren't terribly hard to find online.
- I've heard, though, that a lot of title designers find the genre very challenging - insufficient compensation, debilitating legal and contractural restrictions, and general lack of respect.
More definitions of contracturalDefinition of contractural in:
- The US English dictionary