noun (plural cookeries)
- 1 [mass noun] chiefly British The practice or skill of preparing and cooking food: [as modifier]: cookery writers a cordon bleu cookery courseMore example sentences
- She successfully completed a Cordon Bleu cookery course earlier this year.
- Competitors had to display their creative tasks in carpentry, craft, cookery and computer skills.
- The participants in cookery had to prepare four varieties of food.
More definitions of cookeryDefinition of cookery in:
- The US English dictionary