- A shrub or tree which yields light porous timber, in particular:
More example sentences
- ● a small American tree which produces timber used for fishing floats (Leitneria floridana, family Leitneriaceae). ● a tree native to New Zealand (Entelea arborescens, family Tiliaceae).
- The real problems are the corkwoods and the ironwoods.
- Two of my favourite indigenous trees for bonsai are the white stinkwood and the red stemmed corkwood or paperbark.
- At 30 points it is just 5 points bigger than the smallest champions on the Register - the northern bayberry and corkwood.
More definitions of corkwoodDefinition of corkwood in:
- The US English dictionary