- A small fried or baked cornmeal cake.More example sentences
- Remove the corn dodgers and let cool on a paper towel, spread with a little butter or molasses, and you have a real southern treat
- Also called johnny cake or journey cake, hoe cake, ash cake, bannock, griddle cake and corn dodger, these were the common breads.
- In some parts of the South, these corn sticks are known as corn pone; in other parts, corn dodgers.
More definitions of corn dodgerDefinition of corn dodger in:
- The US English dictionary