- The fine thread-like styles on an ear of maize.More example sentences
- Herbal teas are in, especially those containing uva ursi, juniper berry, cornsilk, parsley root, dandelion and hydrangea root.
adjectiveBack to top
- (Of hair) fine and blonde, like cornsilk.More example sentences
- She reached the cabin and found her English roommate, the girl with the cornsilk hair, huddled on the concrete stoop.
- Wilkins, the cover story, is described as "small, rail thin, and perfectly proportioned - with curly, corn silk blonde hair, and an alabaster complexion."
- It is most beautiful, appearing translucent with a light corn silk color and streaks of black in its grainy looking material.
More definitions of cornsilkDefinition of cornsilk in:
- The US English dictionary