- Resembling a corpse, especially in being completely still or having a pale, gaunt appearance: junkies with corpse-like complexions he manages to maintain a corpse-like stillness that helps him to preserve oxygenMore example sentences
- I have friends who frequently have four or five or fourteen day benders, emerging corpselike and battered but somehow recovering enough to do it again.
- My first day of high school, I wore all black and powdered my skin until it was almost corpselike.
- I scrutinized the reflection of my stilled body, trying to halt the rise and fall of my belly in order to appear corpselike.
More definitions of corpse-likeDefinition of corpse-like in:
- The US English dictionary