(also corticotropin /-pɪn/)
- another term for adrenocorticotrophic hormone.More example sentences
- Receptors for corticotropin and the glucocorticoid hormones have been cloned and mechanisms of action elucidated.
- Like depression, post-traumatic stress disorder is associated with increased secretion of corticotropin releasing hormone.
- He wrote, ‘There is no doubt that in the five cases herein reported corticotropin and cortisone brought about changes that could not have been produced so regularly by any other known method of treatment.’
More definitions of corticotrophinDefinition of corticotrophin in:
- The US English dictionary