- A cosmetic that has or is claimed to have medicinal properties.More example sentences
- After launching his range of cosmeceuticals recently, he was here again conducting a seminar for beauticians on Sunday.
- Like cosmetics, cosmeceuticals are applied externally, but work by affecting the skin's biological functions.
- Also emerging is a new line of skin-care products known as cosmeceuticals - perfect for the medical spas - such as soaps and cleansers not readily available in stores, but offered without a prescription by physicians.
More definitions of cosmeceuticalDefinition of cosmeceutical in:
- The US English dictionary