- Having the same boundaries or extent in space, time, or meaning: the coterminous Borough and Parliamentary Constituency of Blyth ValleyMore example sentences
- This influence is not coterminous with national territorial boundaries, however.
- This process is to a large extent coterminous with bodily decomposition, which is the obverse of gestation.
- It only emerges when sovereignty is not coterminous with the boundaries of the major political units which constitute the system.
late 18th century: alteration of conterminous.
More definitions of coterminousDefinition of coterminous in:
- The US English dictionary