- Compressed cotton seed, used as food for cattle.More example sentences
- ‘We will also be producing cotton cake for livestock feed and cooking oil,’ he explained.
- ‘The practice will not allow them to benefit from value addition in terms of processing the seeds into consumable oils and cotton cakes that could be used as animal feed,’ he noted.
- It processes 120 tons of cotton seed per day and produces 14.4 tons of crude cotton oil and 96 tons of cotton cake.
More definitions of cotton cakeDefinition of cotton cake in:
- The US English dictionary