- A club with sporting and social facilities, set in a rural area.More example sentences
- He belonged to a luncheon club and a country club, and he wangled invitations to play golf at Augusta and Cypress Point.
- I also liked the fact that there was always some club in town that was a blues club or a country club or a jazz club or whatever.
- But the atmosphere is something between a scout camp and a country club without snobbery.
More definitions of country clubDefinition of country club in:
- The US English dictionary