- An investment bond on which interest is paid by coupons.More example sentences
- The proceeds from selling the low coupon bonds and the strips left over from creating the coupon bond should exceed the amount paid for the high coupon bond.
- To compute the price of a coupon bond in terms of its stripped components, the prices of each payment were estimated using the term structure of observed bid yields for strips.
- Efficient capital markets imply that the price of a coupon bond should not differ from the value of a package of cash flow components that replicates the coupon bond.
More definitions of coupon bondDefinition of coupon bond in:
- The US English dictionary