nounNorth American • informal
- A person with a large number of interest-bearing bonds.More example sentences
- From producers of real goods they become coupon-clippers.
- While the twenty-eight million Americans working for poverty-level wages are scarcely mentioned, we are treated to a lengthy portrait of the sober-minded coupon-clippers of America.
- It is most commonly found among former math majors, chronic coupon-clippers and old ladies who still use tiny change purses.
More definitions of coupon-clipperDefinition of coupon-clipper in:
- The US English dictionary