- A court whose proceedings are recorded and available as evidence of fact.More example sentences
- But, your Honours, when one goes to examine the theory as put by his Honour that because, take this case, the Federal Court is a superior court of record, certiorari will not lie.
- I mean, if you become more specific and say it does not authorise the grant of certiorari to a superior court of record in circumstances where the parties have not appealed, you may be on better ground.
- In any event, it is an undisturbed order of a superior court of record, the Federal Court, and it is valid.
More definitions of court of recordDefinition of court of record in:
- The US English dictionary