- (In Reformation theology) the covenant between God and humanity which was established by Christ at the Atonement.More example sentences
- God did enter into a covenant of grace bring them into an estate of salvation by a redeemer.
- Law and gospel are not antithetical realities, but rather inseparable realities for those participating in the covenant of grace.
- We recognised that those whom God would one day call through his covenant of grace would come from a variety of religious backgrounds.
More definitions of covenant of graceDefinition of covenant of grace in:
- The US English dictionary