Definition of coverall in English:
- Moments later, a young girl with light brown hair and jean coveralls over a white shirt opened the door, a bright grin on her face.
- He dressed, pulling on his coveralls and his shirt over his head.
- Before going down, miners put on special underwear, coveralls, and boots and strap on an emergency breathing device.
adjectiveBack to top
Inclusive: a coverall term
More example sentences
- This fits rather neatly with a coverall definition of 'art'.
- Alcohol and tobacco somehow don't fall under the coverall category of 'drugs'.
- I have always objected when the term 'English' is used as a coverall description for those things which are happening within the UK at large.
Words that rhyme with coverallWalsall • tattersall
Definition of coverall in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan