- A high-heeled boot of a style originally worn by cowboys, typically with a pointed toe and decorative stitching.More example sentences
- Even before then, I saw some cowboy on TV drinking water out of his boot, so I got a cowboy boot and tried it.
- In the next panel, a cowboy boot kicks the globe clear of the frame.
- Tex-Mex food is served promptly every Thursday night, but shirts are buttoned-down and there's not a cowboy boot in sight.
More definitions of cowboy bootDefinition of cowboy boot in:
- The US English dictionary