- A neckline on a woman’s garment that hangs in draped folds: [as modifier]: a cowl-neck sweaterMore example sentences
- To me a spaghetti strap is a spaghetti strap, and a cowl neck is a cowl neck.
- He managed to cover all the bases from day to evening, the proof being his cowl neck halter dress and crushed linen.
- Other standout pieces from the collection include her cowl neck top dress and virtually all the blouses.
More definitions of cowl neckDefinition of cowl neck in:
- The US English dictionary