adjective[predic.] British • informal
- 1Insane: if Luke wasn’t here I’d go crackersMore example sentences
- Don't go crackers this Christmas.
- Seriously impressed judges go crackers for Scottish cheddar.
- He had great promise as a young writer in Britain before he went crackers over the paranormal.
- 1.1Extremely angry: when he saw the mess he went crackersMore example sentences
- And who really went crackers last week when Howard winked at Beulah in the elevator?
More definitions of crackersDefinition of crackers in:
- The US English dictionary