- The activity or hobby of making decorative articles by hand: crafting has emerged as a fashionable form of self-expression [as modifier]: mulberry paper has made a comeback as a very popular crafting mediumMore example sentences
- A revival of domestic do-it-yourselfing and artsy crafting is driving a cultural boom in all things knitted, hand-sewn, superglued and welded.
- Introducing the first educational mail-order craft kit program designed to make crafting easy and exciting for young girls - with two brand-new craft kits delivered to club members every six weeks.
- Helpful, kid-tested tips for crafting with children maximize the fun and minimize the headaches.
More definitions of craftingDefinition of crafting in:
- The US English dictionary