- A system of alternative medicine intended to relieve pain and tension by gentle manipulations of the skull regarded as harmonizing with a natural rhythm in the central nervous system.More example sentences
- Jan offers me the following menu: reflexology, reiki, craniosacral therapy or aromatherapy massage.
- Unlike osteopathy, craniosacral therapy is gentle, which makes it an ideal, non-invasive treatment for troubled babies and children.
- Craniosacral therapy can help by calming your central nervous system and relaxing muscular tensions.
More definitions of craniosacral therapyDefinition of craniosacral therapy in:
- The US English dictionary