A trailing evergreen European plant with round glossy leaves and yellow flowers, growing in damp places and by water. Also called moneywort.
- Lysimachia nummularia, family Primulaceae
More example sentences
- The creeping Jenny is covered with yellow flowers in summer.
- The creeping Jenny and begonia were the old reliables.
- Lime green sweet potato vine, white-flowered bacopa, and small-leafed creeping Jenny spill over the urn's edges.
Definition of creeping Jenny in:
- The US English dictionary