(also cropped top)
- A woman’s casual sleeveless or short-sleeved garment or undergarment for the upper body, cut short so that it reveals the stomach.More example sentences
- She wore a red sleeveless crop top under a jean jacket and long dark bell-bottom pants that almost covered her red basketball shoes.
- Then, she dashed upstairs and changed into a crop top and miniskirt.
- The whirlpool rippled outwards, smoothed itself out and revealed a picture of Holly in a cute miniskirt and a crop top.
More definitions of crop topDefinition of crop top in:
- The US English dictionary