- Compare (a sequence of data) against another: the observed profiles were cross-correlated with a standard pulse profileMore example sentences
- We then cross-correlated the average noise signals of each hour and month with the noise signals in March in that habitat.
- The outputs of the detection channels were cross-correlated in a digital correlator.
- The kernel is cross-correlated with each subsequent video frame.
- More example sentences
- As focus was on the cross-correlation modeling, quite simple structures for the variances and correlations of both variables were chosen.
- The cross-correlations between the angular time series for knee and ankle, hip and knee, and hip and ankle, were calculated in order to evaluate the presence of coupling between the joints of the lower limbs.
- Results from both autocorrelation (correlation within one channel) and cross-correlation (correlation between the two wavelength channels) measurements were analyzed using the same equation.
More definitions of cross-correlateDefinition of cross-correlate in:
- The US English dictionary