- A light positioned to illuminate the parts of a photographic subject which the main lighting leaves in shade: keep the light a little high and put a cross light on her to bring the cheekbones outMore example sentences
- The combination of frontlight from the ceiling Cove and cross light from the ends of the Second Pipe makes a good, all purpose general wash.
- We decided to use the angled cross lights to simulate a night club/rock concert mood.
- Try using a torch to investigate how much more detailed contrast you can get by using cross light.
More definitions of cross lightDefinition of cross light in:
- The US English dictionary