nounchiefly North American
- A street that crosses another street or connects two streets: turn at the cross street into Sunset PlaceMore example sentences
- The cross streets most affected are 32nd, 38th and 46th streets, the report said.
- We plastered them all over, extending our target area to include several major cross streets, as well as two local dog parks.
- I hadn't been to the area in at least five or six years and I didn't even remember the cross street name anymore.
More definitions of cross streetDefinition of cross street in:
- The US English dictionary