- (Of cosmetics or other commercial products) manufactured or developed by methods which do not involve cruelty to animals.More example sentences
- Many natural products are cruelty-free, too (again, check the label), so you can rest assured that no cute little bunnies had to suffer for your vanity.
- These cruelty-free products have not been certified by the Federal Food and Drug Administration authorities.
- Most major companies advertise cruelty-free products and the idea of testing on humans is much more widespread.
More definitions of cruelty-freeDefinition of cruelty-free in:
- The US English dictionary