- A type of hip-hop or rap music characterized by repeatedly shouted catchphrases and elements typical of electronic dance music, such as prominent bass: at the heart of this conviction is a total lack of pretence combined with a genuine passion for music in all its many varieties, from rave to rock and punk to crunkMore example sentences
- You said before that crunk is just recycled bass music.
- Apparently, there's some new musical movement going on in the hip-hop world called crunk.
- He cruises through genres like he's giving a guided tour, hitting crunk, dancehall, hip-hop, reggaeton, and naturally, a handful of bedroom ballads along the way.
adjectiveBack to top
- chiefly • black slang Very excited or full of energy: get crunk with some raw hip hopMore example sentences
- Bouncing onstage in a tiny pair of shorts, she wastes no time in getting the crowd crunk with a string of tracks from her debut album.
- With their Dirty South sound, they gave the crowd exactly what they wanted - to get crunk of course.
- You can't truly keep it crunk at an all-ages, family-oriented event, right?
More definitions of crunkDefinition of crunk in:
- The US English dictionary