- The symmetrical three-dimensional arrangement of atoms inside a crystal.More example sentences
- These peculiar spectroscopic features can be attributed to the arrangement of the proteins inside the crystal lattice of the photoreccptor.
- Repeated translation along the edges of the unit cell can be used to derive the entire crystal lattice; in other words, the crystal lattice is the unit cell repeated many times in a periodic fashion.
- Crystallographers describe the repeating unit of a crystal lattice, the unit cell, by the length of its edges and angles between them.
More definitions of crystal latticeDefinition of crystal lattice in:
- The US English dictionary