- An embassy official whose function is to promote cultural relations between their own country and the one to which they are accredited.More example sentences
- Speaking about the event, the cultural attaché of the French Embassy says: ‘We have invited people over to experience the magic of the Centre Court where the matches are being played in Paris.’
- In 1951, while he was serving as the cultural attaché at the Polish embassy in Paris, he defected.
- Assassinations included the British cultural attaché in Athens, the British deputy high commissioner in Bombay and a Jordanian diplomat in Ankara.
More definitions of cultural attachéDefinition of cultural attaché in:
- The US English dictionary