- The existence of a variety of cultural or ethnic groups within a society: cultural diversity has increased, exposing kids to new tastes and experiencesMore example sentences
- The slow food movement seeks to preserve the cultural diversity of food and the biodiversity of the landscapes that produce it.
- Cheesy though it sounds, it really is about celebrating cultural diversity while working together towards a common goal.
- Since attitudes to money vary across different cultures, the programme also explores issues around cultural diversity and tackling financial exclusion and inequality.
More definitions of cultural diversityDefinition of cultural diversity in:
- The US English dictionary